The F-35 Lightning II was developed by Lockheed Martin. It was the product of the JSF (Joint Strike Fighter) program.
Design and DevelopmentEdit
- F-35A : The smallest and lightest F-35. Used by the US Air Force and other air forces.
- F-35B : This STOVL (Short TakeOff and Vertical Landing) version of the F-35
- F-35C : The US Navy Variant. Carries more weight and has larger wings to increase low speed control and slower landing.
- F-35I : F-35A with Israeli modifications
- CF-35 : F-35A with Canadian modifications